with clear, consistent communication about events, initiatives and changes
- Yearly updates for donors.
- Expect digital newsletters every month.
- Look for a repaired or new wooden sign to include a more permanent marquee for events.
- The Library’s website will be updated to make it more mobile friendly.
- Continued Social Media presence to include Facebook and Instagram.
- Anticipate an increased library presence at Select Board meetings and Town Meetings.
- Monthly Staff Meetings to include Library Science and Customer Service training.
- Friends of the Library meetings will be held on a monthly basis.
a convenient and welcoming space for all
- We will launch and complete an accessibility project to include an elevator, a family restroom, and uniform, large print signage.
- We will develop a quiet study and meeting space in the closet at the top of the stairs.
- The Children’s Room will be updated.
- New sturdy, comfortable seating for children and adults will be installed.
- An outdoor book drop and picnic table will be placed outside.
- The feasibility of creating parking spaces in library’s back lot will be investigated.
- The feasibility of increasing the library’s hours of operation to include at least two mornings every week will be investigated.
learn and grow with us as we learn and grow with you!
- Look for least one “big” program for adults and one for children every month.
- We’ll host at least two Digital and Information Literacy programs every year.
- Library will maintain up-to-date public computers, fast Internet connection and will seek to develop a laptop lending program.
- Library will develop a Tool Lending Library.
- The number of museum, cultural institution and recreation passes we offer will increase.
- The Library will celebrate its 100th Anniversary in 2021 with a series of local history events & a birthday celebration.
- We will develop a digital archive to help preserve and share items of local historical significance.